Driver's Ed is offered through MHS three times per year (fall/spring/summer). Students will attend lecture one time per week and are assigned driving times one time per week. Students can sign up here. Following the sign up period, students are selected based on grade level (seniors are given priority) then by date of birth.
- Students MUST have a valid NYS permit upon entering the class
- Students must attend mandatory meeting which will be announced prior to each session
- Students are able to miss 2 classes- if you miss more than 2 they must be made up or you will not receive your certificate
- Drive times are assigned at the mandatory meeting
- The cost is $420. Payment must be a check made out to “Mattituck High School”
- Students who are not selected are not automatically moved to the next list. You must sign up again
Contact Mr. Frend